BPI Network (Business Performance Innovation Network) posted perspective I contributed regarding innovation.
I provide thoughts about 5 questions BPI is asking “Game Changers.” The questions are …
- How do you build organizations and cultures that embrace innovation and change?
- What are the biggest impediments to innovation in today’s enterprise?
- How is the innovation process changing within your company or those you work with?
- What technologies will drive the biggest changes over the next two years?
- What people or organizations do you believe best embody the innovation mindset?
I appreciate Sally Quigley’s work that made this possible.
Also, I note that Robert David contributed to this series of perspectives. He works for the University of California, Berkeley Extension and plays a key role regarding my planned Intensive Workshop in Accelerating Innovation.