People invited Dr. Buckholtz into high-potential situations and, together, they and he fostered the following innovations.
- Improve governmental service (from all levels of government) for the American public.
- Preserve 7 kilometers of Pacific coastline. (Palos Verdes Estates Shoreline Preserve)
- Save $100 million per year for a $6 billion company. Increase productivity, innovation, and teamwork.
- Pioneer 3 information technologies.
- Develop leading-edge business, engineering, and scientific software.
- Establish 3 information-technology marketplace business practices, including the enterprise software license and the Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
- Develop a “grassroots” line-of-business for a United States political party’s National Committee.
- Establish a new worldwide Rotary International service program. (Donations-In-Kind Information Network)