Publications / Books / Drafts
Dr. Thomas J. Buckholtz authored books including the following.
- Create Crucial Insight (book)
- Innovate Incisively: Gain Impact. Save Time. (e-book)
- Information Proficiency: Your Key to the Information Age (hardcover edition and e-book edition)
He is an author or quoted interviewee for more than 100 publications and published interviews, including publications regarding technology and science.
- For a list, please see the Publications and Published Interviews section of the Resume (detailed) for which the CV / Bio / Resume page provides a link.
To read the following articles, click …
- “How to” articles based on Direct Outcomes:
- Clear and Future Value (IEEE Today’s Engineer)
- From Outrage to Outcomes: Let’s produce pivotal progress! (LectureMaker video)
- Effect Innovation – for consultants & their clients (draft)
- Guide Public-Policy Initiatives to Success (draft)
- Guide Your Learning Initiatives (draft)
- Guide Your Service Innovation Initiatives (draft)
- Improve the Value of Service (draft)
- Measure and Spark Innovation (draft)
- Meet 7 Needs of an Enterprise (draft)
- Optimize Employees’ Support for Your Business Performance Management Initiative (BPM Forum Newsletter)
- The GIST of Campus Sustainability Planning (Greenway Consulting Group, LLC)
- The Role of the CIO (~ Computerworld Leadership Series)
- Other material: